RoadCompanion.ca, along with the Automobile Protection Association (APA), is pleased to offer the Used Car Analysis Report.
Produced by APA President George Iny and his team, this report includes an in-depth analysis of the following:
• Description of the vehicle;
• Long-term and short-term performance and reliability;
• Key points to check, defects and mechanical problems related to the vehicle;
• Strengths and weaknesses of the vehicle regarding corrosion and our recommendations;
• Vehicle safety analysis and collision test results.
Moreover, the APA team compiled on your behalf the issues, recalls and potential repairs of the vehicle to help you avoid unpleasant surprises.
Visitor: $4.95 (plus applicable taxes)
Member: $3.95 (plus applicable taxes)
See an example
Requests are processed on the next business day following their reception.The Automobile Protection Association is Canada’s premier public-interest association working in the auto industry on behalf of consumers.
The Complete Canadian Used Car Guide 2004
A comprehensive collection of reports is also available by calling our toll-free line at . The cost is $27.95 (plus applicable taxes and shipping).